This is a fun and easy slime to make. Make it with white glue for opaque slime, or glue gel for translucent slime.
What You Need:
- Elmer’s white glue or Elmer’s school glue gel
- Borax (find in the laundry detergent aisle of the store)
- Two bowls
- Food coloring (optional)
What You Do:
- In one bowl mix 1/2 cup of glue and 1/2 cup water. Add food coloring if you want colored slime.
- In the other bowl, mix 1 teaspoon borax with 1 cup water until the borax is dissolved.
- Add the glue mixture to the borax solution, stirring slowly.
- The slime will begin to form immediately; stir as much as you can, then dig in and knead it with your hands until it gets less sticky. (No one makes slime without getting a little messy!)